Madison Red Patent Sophia Shoulder Bag SOLD OUT ?

Sep 7, 2009
I have a dear friend who has been crazy about my Sophia red patent shoulder bag. Wanted to surprise her for her bday. It is sold out Online and in my store . Really ? I cant believe they are all sold out. Wondering if Coach will make more for the holidays?

Since it's still on there and just says sold out when you click on it I would hope that means more coming? Or maybe there are still a few in stores that you can order?

It may have sold out already because so many people ordered it prior to it being released. They may replenish though. In the meantime, did you ask your store to try and order it anyway? I recently ordered a snow bunny Glam tote in the all black color after it was sold out online. The bag came from another store rather than JAX. Maybe there's still the possibility that another store has that bag.

It was really close to being sold out a few weeks ago. I bet they don't replenish because they have the cobalt coming and there will be a new floorsets in Jan. But hang in there they might.