Madison Python Print Tote 20482

LVoeShopping

Bags-Shoes-Polish
Jan 6, 2012
My outlet didn't have any of these and I am department store-less with the exception of a Macy's. Are you ladies seeing these at your outlets or dept. stores? Pricing?

I'm trying to decided if I should just cave in and grab one on eBay or not. Tia ladies :smile:

Attachments

• image-2692266231.jpg
    image-2692266231.jpg
    336 KB · Views: 568
My outlet didn't have any of these and I am department store-less with the exception of a Macy's. Are you ladies seeing these at your outlets or dept. stores? Pricing?

I'm trying to decided if I should just cave in and grab one on eBay or not. Tia ladies :smile:

I saw this bag in Macys 2 weeks ago on sale 30% plus 25% off. Try getting sku and or call them with style number and see if they can find one for you.

lucydee said:
I saw this bag in Macys 2 weeks ago on sale 30% plus 25% off. Try getting sku and or call them with style number and see if they can find one for you.

I will try that, I know my Macy's had them at FP but there were none left the other day.

I saw this bag IRL life last week when I was shopping. I had never seen it before, and it was sitting in a shopping cart. I have to say it is gorgeous - I tried not to stalk the bag's owner. I thought it was embossed, but the ebay listings say fabric. I would like to touch one:P before I bid on evilbay....

lurkernomore said:
I saw this bag IRL life last week when I was shopping. I had never seen it before, and it was sitting in a shopping cart. I have to say it is gorgeous - I tried not to stalk the bag's owner. I thought it was embossed, but the ebay listings say fabric. I would like to touch one:P before I bid on evilbay....

They definitely are fabric, I think that's what I like best about them. I'm not a huge fan of Coaches python embossing as a whole in comparison to other brands python.

Dillards had them 50/40 off just a few weeks ago. I'm not sure they were that popular you may get lucky if you call. What are the prices like on they bay? If there is a lot of them you maybe can get a good deal.

I wish we had DILLARDS

You KNOW Dillards have the best deals :graucho::graucho:

My Dillard's had them on clearance at the end of last mth. I think it was 50% off when I saw them.

I was going to say the same thing.

tannedsilk said:
Dillards had them 50/40 off just a few weeks ago. I'm not sure they were that popular you may get lucky if you call. What are the prices like on they bay? If there is a lot of them you maybe can get a good deal.

You KNOW Dillards have the best deals :graucho::graucho:

I was going to say the same thing.

Holy crap 50/40!!! That would make sense, i was wondering how these resellers were doing it. if your patient at bidding you can score one around $125 otherwise the better priced BIN's are around $140 shipped. Overall it's not a bad price but I knew that had to be cheap somewhere.

I got Maggie python fabric at Macys for &190. I love it,I'm just not sure of the print being classic and elegant. I want it to be! Any opinions would be great!