Madison Python Print Tote 20482

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My outlet didn't have any of these and I am department store-less with the exception of a Macy's. Are you ladies seeing these at your outlets or dept. stores? Pricing?

I'm trying to decided if I should just cave in and grab one on eBay or not. Tia ladies :smile:

image-2692266231.jpg
  2. I saw this bag at my Nordstrom store on Sunday. It was in the sale table. Nordstrom's discount is normally 33% off. You may be able to get it cheaper at another dept store or outlet. PM me if you would like the specific store. :smile:

3. MrCoachie told me they were major store bags - not sure if they will go to outlet but who knows

4. Thanks ladies! I will keep looking, they have to be cheaper than 33% off somewhere based on what they are listed for on the bay.

5. I wish we had DILLARDS

6. I saw this bag in Macys 2 weeks ago on sale 30% plus 25% off. Try getting sku and or call them with style number and see if they can find one for you.

7. Seriously...I need to move somewhere with better stores lol

8. I will try that, I know my Macy's had them at FP but there were none left the other day.

9. I saw this bag IRL life last week when I was shopping. I had never seen it before, and it was sitting in a shopping cart. I have to say it is gorgeous - I tried not to stalk the bag's owner. I thought it was embossed, but the ebay listings say fabric. I would like to touch one:P before I bid on evilbay....

10. They definitely are fabric, I think that's what I like best about them. I'm not a huge fan of Coaches python embossing as a whole in comparison to other brands python.

11. My Dillard's had them on clearance at the end of last mth. I think it was 50% off when I saw them.

12. Dillards had them 50/40 off just a few weeks ago. I'm not sure they were that popular you may get lucky if you call. What are the prices like on they bay? If there is a lot of them you maybe can get a good deal.

You KNOW Dillards have the best deals :graucho::graucho:

I was going to say the same thing.

13. Holy crap 50/40!!! That would make sense, i was wondering how these resellers were doing it. if your patient at bidding you can score one around $125 otherwise the better priced BIN's are around $140 shipped. Overall it's not a bad price but I knew that had to be cheap somewhere.

14. Belk has it http://www.belk.com/AST/Main/Belk_Primary/Handbags_and_accessories/shop/handbags/totes_top_handles/PRD~260036820482/COACH+MADISON+PYTHON+PRINT+TOTE.jsp?cm_mmc=SearchDex-_-Product+Pages-_-Totes+%26+Top+Handles-_-coach-madison-python-print-tote-P260036820482 This code will give 15% off. You may be able to find it for less elsewhere. I ordered the Python print Maggie and got it for 180 but after looking on ebay I may not have got that great of a price. I'm just afraid of ordering one on ebay. I worry about getting a fake or a damaged one.

15. I got Maggie python fabric at Macys for &190. I love it,I'm just not sure of the print being classic and elegant. I want it to be! Any opinions would be great!