Madison or Kristen???

Sep 8, 2010
Just a question to see what your thoughts are. I find myself torn between the Madison line and the Kristen line, however, I find myself leaning towards the Madison line as my personal favorite. What is your favorite line and why??

Last edited:
My favorite is Madison. I have FAR more bags from Madison than I do Kristin (or any other line for that matter)...I used to not even like Kristin.
I just love the bags in the Mad line...Sabrina, Audrey, Maggie, Claire, etc. They are just as special and sophisticated as Kristin, but IMHO, are more playful. With the colors, textures, interiors, and everything else, I just prefer it in general.
I also favor the "Madison Badge"...if you prefer subtlety, I would go for Kristin. Me, well, I am not a very subtle person. LOL! :graucho:

I used to not like Kristin either, but it has grown on me. I personally think Kirstin is a little more understated and sophisticated, maybe even "professional" if you want to call it that. Madison is more fun and carefree. that's just my perception though. I like both but definitely lean towards the Madison styles.

When I saw the Kristin Line I did not like it, now I love it. I think the kristin line has a simple elegance to it and I love the hardware and the leather. I do like the madison line but I prefer kristin.

I prefer Madison to Kristin - I think there's more variety in the Madison line. I'm not crazy about the regular Kristin leathers but I do like the elevated leather styles (Sage, flap satchel).

I am a Madison Girl. Love love love Madison. So in love that almost all my bags are from the Madison line. I know, crazy right :nuts:
I like Kristin on other ladies just not myself. I only own 1 Kristin Bag and it is the yellow leather hobo from 2010 and I don't even use her much. With Madison I find I use all my bags in this line. The thing I love with Madison is you have so many styles and versatility.

What age is this lady of a "certain age"??? I find that I just seem to be drawn more to Madison style purses.....I guess that I like the feature that they will stand on their on (the maggie and sophia) where the Kristen hobo just "puddles" when you set her down.

Add me to the lady of a certain age category, lol! I'm 34, and I love the Kristin line. Love the leather, love the hobo shape, it just seems like he "everyday bag" to me. I like Madison, but IMO most of them are primarily satchels, and I'm just not a satchel kinda gal. I do have a Maggie and an MSB, but I have 7 kristins I think.

I didn't mean to offend with the 'ladies of a certain age' thing! I just mean that Kristins are more classic- I can picture them on someone's arm as they go out to brunch. Whereas Madisons go to the club, lol :smile: