Madison Op Art Sateen Claire or Carryall

Which Madison ?

• Madison op art sateen signatire claire

• Madison op art sateen signatire carryall

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 4, 2008
So how many ladies here have the op art sateen Claire? if so how great of a everyday bag is she? are they discontinuing her?
I love the black signature with purple lining!
But I am unsure if I should get the carryall or the claire? and tips or feedback on either one would be great thanks!

Attachments

• 14335_svbk_a0.jpg
    14335_svbk_a0.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 174
  • 14578_svbk_a0.jpg
    14578_svbk_a0.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 144
Well - my boss carries the op art sateen Claire every day, and she loves it. I had the Madison carryall, and sent it back because of its delicate nature (says the care card, LOL, plus it peeled right away), but I would have LOVED it for an every day bag! I didn't have the sateen though, I had leather.

so I'm not gonna vote, but that's the info I have on those 2 bags!

I have both and really really love the Claire the most.. She is lightweight, easy to throw over your shoulder and holds a ton of stuff. I was told by my SA that it was discontinued, but I recently saw them on the China website. So who knows, maybe we'll get them back again. I have seen the leather copper Claire at my local outlet.

I own the Black Claire with purple lining and I love the bag! Its very large fits a lot of stuff and I have been carrying it a lot and so far it has been holding up well even though its Fabric not leather. The straps and handles are leather with silver hardware which I love. I am very happy with her as a basic black bag. I also love the shape of the Claire so much I recently purchased another one in Khaki/Brown leather. It should be arriving this week.
Good Luck with your decision.

I have the Sateen Claire I got her at Woodbury Commons... I love this bag!!! LOVE IT! It is so roomy and light weight and I have had a few people look at her so I know people notice her. I Like the pop of patient leather it makes it look so classy. Both bags are nice but you can say I am biased toward the Claire :biggrin:

I think they are both great, beautiful bags so I think it just comes down to personal preference. Have you tried both of them on?

I loved the look of the Claire but had to order it without trying it on first. I ended up returning mine because the long strap just slipped off my shoulder and I wanted to wear it like that a lot of the time.

I really like the shape of the madison carryall - very classy - but I personally would not buy one because I do not like an open/snap type top. But if you don't need a zip top, I think that is a great choice. HTH! :smile: