madison op art sabrina FINALLY came in...

ashleyroe

back from a hiatus!
Aug 26, 2009
massachusetts
and i'm alittle dissapointed, as its a littler dirty than i thought and the siggy cleaner doesnt work on it.

but the bag itself is everything i hoped for.

here is the snaggie. theres a huge dirty spot here too but you can't see it cause of the flash.

it does have the big metal tag, i thought it was missing it. she moved it to the back side of the purse.

all moved in!!! :smile:

and just out of work, don;t have a mirrior big enough to get a better shot.

:yahoo:

Attachments

glazebrookgirl

Cookies, please?!
O.G.
Jul 16, 2010
Cen Cal
She is pretty! Have you tried Tide to Go or some other stain remover like Spray n Wash? I think they work better than the siggy cleaner. Good luck!

Sidne525

O.G.
Jan 18, 2010
Is it sateen fabric? I've had luck using woolite (the white/clear stuff) on my sateen chainlink Maggie. I found a dirty spot shortly after I bought her and dipped a Q-Tip in the woolite and then dipped in water and gently rubbed and it came off! I've used this ever since on my sateen bags. HTH!!

ashleyroe

back from a hiatus!
Aug 26, 2009
massachusetts
the old sateen is different.
it's more suede like.

the maggie material is very silky and flat and this seems like its more fiberous.

Sidne525

O.G.
Jan 18, 2010
Sorry-I thought it looked similar and would work. Hope you find something to clean it.

NITE_FOXX

Feb 14, 2010
BEAUTIFUL SOUTH
i would use a wet towel and some laundry detergent with oxy. i have had alot of luck with interiors of cosmetic bags and legacy bags. just scrub a little. good luck!!!

lucydee

O.G.
Jun 12, 2009
New York
She is a pretty bag and it looks great on you. I did not notice the stain. I thought it looked pretty good.
Congrats!