Madison Maggie Silver/Lime and Question about Upcoming Colors

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey! Does anyone have the Madison Maggie in the lime color? I have not had a chance to see it in person, any opinions? I sorta like it on the site- but of course, you never know what something could look like in person.

Also, does anyone know if this bag is coming out in any other colors??

TIA :smile:

2. I saw the bag at my boutique a few weeks ago...the color is less "lime" and more "pea soup"...it's really pretty, beautiful for spring with the right scarf.

Maggies is currently out in a bunch of colors...but you should probably check the Spring/Summer 2010 thread...although I don't recall seeing anything new.

3. Great thanks. I am not near a Coach boutique so I unfortunatly can't see one in person... so hopefully someone has one to post!! :smile:

4. Wow. I was looking at that one online too. Being the Maggie queen & all. I liked the mental image of the color lime (oooh). A lot different from my mental image of the color pea soup(not-so-much).

Have you seen the grass Sabrina or Julianne? Maybe someone can compare to those IRL.

5. [​IMG]

shalomnurse's photo

6. oh okay.. thats a pretty color.

7. I saw the lime Hailey last week and thought it was a really pretty color. I definitely would not call it pea soup though! It's not as bright and vibrant as the grass green, which for me is a good thing. I'm definitely getting something in this color with PCE.

8. I didn't mean the "pea soup" comment as a negative...it's just the first thing that popped into my head when I saw it. IMHO, the grass color is far more lime. Sorry if anyone was offended, definitely not my intent.

9. I have the lime Hailey, which is, I suppose, the same color as the lime Maggie. And I LOOOOOOVE her! Shalomnurse's photo up there is pretty accurate. The grass color is surely more vibrant than the lime, but the lime, though more subdued, is still really pretty. I didn't think it looked pea-soup at all, and actually, that description almost convinced me not to get her (I have zero access to Coach in person, it's gotta be all online, which is why I love TPF!). But I got her anyway, after seeing Shalomnurse's pic, knowing I could return her straight away if she wasn't exactly right. And boy am I glad I did! She's a keeper for me.

If I didn't already have the lime Hailey, I would TOTALLY go for that lime Maggie! In a HEARTBEAT!

10. no worries!! i totally get your point.

11. So I went to the Coach boutique in Novi Mi today and I checked the lime out in person- I do like it- but you know, I decided I wasn't blown away. I still am kicking myself that I didn't buy the periwinkle when I could :sad: I wonder if the Maggie will be out in any other colors sometime in the near future?!

12. I hope they don't phase out Maggie like the Sabrina, and they continue to make her in more colors, because I think she's my favorite! Shhh, don't tell my other bags.