Madison Maggie in Periwinkle Blue?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Am I mistaken, or does this exist? I see a pic on the Madison page of the website that looks like a silver/blue Maggie but not anywhere listed. Anyone have info on this? I was about to buy the black one but may wait if this is coming. :smile:

Thanks!

2. The periwinkle Maggie has already come and gone. I think it came out in late November/09 and was gone somewhere around the end of December.

3. Thanks for the info. I though they might be bringing out a lighter version for Spring. I have been out of touch with the Spring line and plan to go check it out today. Might just wait for the new Alex tote in blue.

4. I saw the Maggie in periwinkle at a Macy's the other week... so some Macy's may still have them if you really want her!

5. I saw one at my outlet this weekend.

6. I saw one at Nordstroms too. It was the only one though. I think most are going to the outlets.

7. I do love organization, can be more lenient on structure. I am 5'4 and the Maggie looks like a good fit for me. Black Alex Tote (small) was still a bit too large for me. I know it's spring but again, not having a good black bag is like being naked. Also, I have 2 toddlers and a baby on the way so satchels aren't too practical for me. Thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks!

8. Does anyone know if this Maggie bag is coming out in any other colors?