Madison Magazine Tote...who has?

CCfor C

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
Hi, all! Who has bought the Madison magazine tote at the outlets? I've done a search but it doesn't bring much up. I remember a few people posting that they are in some outlets in green and lavender. What was the price and does anyone have modeling pictures?

This seems like such a great tote. I remember baglady (our mod) posting pics of it earlier when it first came out. It sounds like a bag I'd be interested in!!

I wonder if more will surface over time...

Thanks for the responses!:smile:

Hi, all! Who has bought the Madison magazine tote at the outlets? I've done a search but it doesn't bring much up. I remember a few people posting that they are in some outlets in green and lavender. What was the price and does anyone have modeling pictures?

This seems like such a great tote. I remember baglady (our mod) posting pics of it earlier when it first came out. It sounds like a bag I'd be interested in!!

I wonder if more will surface over time...

Thanks for the responses!:smile:

Hi, I bought the Magazine tote in lavender at the outlet a few weeks back but haven't had a chance to use it yet, so I can't give you any 'usage' comments.
I just took a couple of quick pics. for your reference (excuse my 'lounging' clothes and dirty mirror!). I'm 'fluffy' and it fits on my shoulder, but barely, and I can envision when it's full (w/ it's rounded handles) the potential for one of the straps to slip while I'm walking so I'll probably carry it as a "work/book" bag in my hand instead. I can't find the receipt right now, but I posted about getting this in the "Leesbug- July thread"... Let me see if I can find the price there...

Attachments

• P1060374.JPG
    P1060374.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 72
  • P1060375.JPG
    P1060375.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 69
Well, I still couldn't find the receipt- and my junk room where I keep all my receipts now looks even junkier in my quest to find it, LOL! but I did find where I posted about the price (eventually) in the Leesburg thread. I paid $267 and change (that was the 30% plus the 20% off coupon I had). Thanks ladies!

Thanks for looking, CA! I wish that price were a little lower, but maybe later. By that time, however, there may not be any. I'm wondering if they are holding out on some of the totes, the Juliannes and Sabrinas until next weekend or even later. I still haven't heard of a LOT of any of them.

i was just at the Dawsonville, GA outlet today and they have a couple. I think it was $498, at 30% off. There is a 20% coupon this week so that'll help. I'm sorry I can't recall the color. They also have a Julliane. That's the one with the strap, I think.