Madison Magazine tote lavender

I just bought this tote yesterday at L&T!! It also comes in green, black, and some op art colors.

It will be a part of the new floorset this weekend.

Last edited:
^^You are tempting me to go to Yorkdale before I go to work later on this afternoon!;) How much did you get the Madison Magazine Tote, againstmywill?

It's a very pretty bag. I need to see it IRL before making any decisions.

Oh, I can't wait to see photos of it IRL. The leather of the madison line is one of my favorites so I am sure i will like this bag when I see more of it. And the measurements seem like the perfect size.

^^You are tempting me to go to Yorkdale before I go to work later on this afternoon!;) How much did you get the Madison Magazine Tote, againstmywill?

It's a very pretty bag. I need to see it IRL before making any decisions.

If you like leather you can caress, then you'll love it! I am hoping some Coachie here will share their PCE with me because I'd like it in another colour and I am going broke on purses!:biggrin: It was 478.00

Despite most people not liking the green color, I personally want to get the green one next! LOVE it!! They didn't have that color at L&T, but I fell in love with the lavendar tote when I saw it hanging there, and lavendar was not really a color that inspired me in the Sabrina!

The only issue is that it's not extremely structured once the packing paper is removed, so it will puddle or fold over, especially after breaking in. Also, it only has a dog leash clip closure, no zipper, which I know will turn a lot of ladies off. It personally doesn't bother me since I like easy access bags, but obviously with the puddling/folding, it will probably dump contents out of the side slip pockets if you use them. Otherwise, it's great. I loved the texure on the particular bag I got, and it sits on the shoulder nicely. Great size too!

If you like leather you can caress, then you'll love it! I am hoping some Coachie here will share their PCE with me because I'd like it in another colour and I am going broke on purses!:biggrin: It was 478.00

You should get it with the 25% F&F discount at a dept store! THey are just getting them in, or just got them in. I couldn't find the green at L&T, but they had black, lavendar leather, and then the op art colors.

You should get it with the 25% F&F discount at a dept store! THey are just getting them in, or just got them in. I couldn't find the green at L&T, but they had black, lavendar leather, and then the op art colors.

Unfortunately, I am in Canada. I can get to a Macys or Lord & Taylor in Buffalo (1.5hrs drive) but would I get F&F since I don't have a store card?

Unfortunately, I am in Canada. I can get to a Macys or Lord & Taylor in Buffalo (1.5hrs drive) but would I get F&F since I don't have a store card?

Could you please post pics! Do you think the green Magazine Tote is the same color as the ashley green bag ?I am really interested in this green color but I guess I will have to wait until this weekend to see it IRL!