Madison Magazine tote lavender

Would you mind posting photos, hon?? I have the photo my SA sent from the sheets, but this pic is way off I know..

What am I doing wrong?:nuts: I've taken 12 pictures of the tote now and the color is coming out all wrong! It looks creamy yellow. Bah!! Ok, I had the IKAT all packed to go out, I'll take the tote as well to see if I can get a better shot at the gym or at Starbucks or Walmart!!! Hahahaha now you know where I have to go today.

I'll be baaaack!!!:graucho:

Ok, guys here is the tote, and then a comp photo with the Maggie and Julianne. As I said on another thread, the mag tote is similar in size to the Julianne, but is overall a bit bigger, especially taller. It also does not have the side buckle detail and rounded edges like the Julianne..it's instead more squared off. Actually I really like this tote. I am not a fan of the droopy corners with the Julianne, which seems to happen with or without the strap attached. I do leave the strap attached, though. I'm hoping this mag tote is the answer to this problem....we shall see!

I will post additional detail pics later, but for now here it is. The first photo is taken with low flash, and is how it appears in low light settings. THe other photos are taken with strong flash. So sometimes it looks more pinkish and darker than other times.

Attachments

• mag tote low flash.jpg
    mag tote low flash.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 148
  • mag tote strong flash.jpg
    mag tote strong flash.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 154
  • mag tote julianne.jpg
    mag tote julianne.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 147
  • mag tote julianne 2.jpg
    mag tote julianne 2.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 94
  • mag tote julianne 3.jpg
    mag tote julianne 3.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 127
Thank you for posting pics, baglady39! I didn't really pay attention to the mag totes when I was looking at the new floor set at Yorkdale - I was busy drooling over the light gray and green Sabrinas, lol.

The side pockets and the squared-off bottom make me wonder if I could carry this as a library bag. It reminds me of the Klein & Mayfield bag I use whenever I'm taking my laptop places.

^^ The dimensions are about 14.14.5" (W) x 13.75" (H) x 3-4" (D). These are my own quick measurements, not Coach's posted dimensions. I'm not sure how sturdy the bag would be for a laptop. I only carry around my Acer Aspire One for the most part, and that's real light.

OMG I'm in TROUBLE! I absolutely love totes and this being a Madison just makes me like it more! I love Madison leather! Ahhh I'm excited! Is there only one size in this? And it comes in green, black, and lavendar, correct?

Thanx Baglady! For the pics of the magazine tote .I do like it more than julieanne and love this pinkish lavender color of yours I cant wait to see it IRL! To see what color I want! Enjoy!

^^ I know! I want to see the green! I actually loved this in person when I saw that it did have a pinkish cast! I have too many purples anyway, lol! But I could definitely be persuaded to purchase the green too! It's nice also to be able to get in and out of this tote easily. I do get tired of the zippers on the Julianne because they are harder to open with the folding corners!

I'm in LOVE!!!

baglady39, Congrats on your awesome purse! She is so lovely.
I personally love the lavender as I wear lots of browns and lavender
lookd lovely with browns, grays, blues and blacks. Thanks very much
for posting these pictures. I am going to try and get one for Friends and Family if I can at Macy's next week. Congrats!:yahoo:

^^ Liz, I would try to get Macys to hold it for you. The stuff is selling very well here, and at least my Macys does not get a lot of each item. Of course if you don't get it now, then PCE will start shortly too, so I'm sure you could get it then as well! Good luck!