Madison Lurex Clutch?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. does it not come in pink/silver?

godd i lovee itt..

2. anyonee?

3. It either came in pink and sold out or they never made a pink clutch. I am not sure though. I have a feeling they never made a pink one.

4. From what season are you thinking of?

5. what does it look like? is it anything like this:

clutchh.jpg
  6. There was some kind of lurex clutch Not framed, with a strap, at the outlet in Lahaska. It was a purplish pink. They also had a sm Madison top handle.

7. Price, I believe, was about $139 for clutch, $189 for top handle (gold, black & the purplish pink)

8. This year it only came in gold and black. No pink.

9. ^^oh then in that case it did come in pink but its sold out?

10. I saw both colors (black, gold) in person a few days ago...I fell in love with both and I'm not really a clutch person but I was ready to buy one...I think the black is prettier and I just might get it on my next trip to Coach....

11. cool =]

12. ..it does come in pink, its just sold out I thought, thats why they take off items and colors. its a popular color, and the cheapest of the zoe clutches, and with the holidays. pm ms- whitney or sprinkles for more info.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice