Madison Leather Sophia Satchel vs. New Poppy Sequin Spotlight

Which purse should I purchase and why? How do they hold up?....

• Madison Sophia Satchel (silver or black) Style#15960

• New Poppy Sequin Spotlight (Blue Jean) Style#15383

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just got the cobalt Sophia and it does have a smell but it will go away with use. I also have the graphite Mia patent and it smelled the same way but since it has been used the smell is gone.
As for the bag I would pick the Sophia in silver or patent. They are great bags and will work great for a everyday bag.

Stupid question I know, but what is the difference between the patent and the leather? Does one wear better then the other?
With the silver sophia, it will wear just as good as the patent leather due to the coating on it as PCL and I mentioned..The patent leather is a bag you can use any time of the year I would think...I just wouldn't have the reg.leather in rain or snow for long periods of time!!!With the patent, the rain or snow will just bead off of the bag.(hth's)

If this is the first Coach bag you're going to purchase for yourself, why not make it one that's "classic." Yes, I mean a Sophia. Black is timeless but the silver is VERY VERY pretty too! You really can't go wrong with either of them.

Do they sell the Madison patent Sophia Satchel in either black or silver? If so what are the style # for them?
The style# is 15960 for the Silver~That is the small size..The patent doesn't come in black and from what I'am seeing here, the patents are sold out..Maybe someone can clarify that for you though!I believe there are some Silver sophia's left, but not sure how many!!!

I'll be heading off to Coach later today.:yahoo: I was just wondering if there is a significant difference between the large Sophia Satchel and the smaller one? Anyways, if they have any Sophia's left I'll be sure to try it out. Will do my first ever reveal later on today or in a few days time. Thanks everyone for the great advice so far.

I'll be heading off to Coach later today.:yahoo: I was just wondering if there is a significant difference between the large Sophia Satchel and the smaller one? Anyways, if they have any Sophia's left I'll be sure to try it out. Will do my first ever reveal later on today or in a few days time. Thanks everyone for the great advice so far.
Have fun shopping:smile:I love the size of the small sophia..But with the large you Can wear the handles over the shoulder, just something to think about..Personally, I haven't checked out the large sophia's due to the small being perfect for me;) But I'm sure other's will help you with that...Good Luck and can't wait to see what ya get~

Merry (early) Coachmas (Christmas) and to those who don't celebrate season greetings to you. Sorry, I have not been on here in a few days. I've been working quite a bit and this was my first day off.

To catch everyone up.... I did go to Coach and bought myself my first Coach purse (at least one that I paid for myself). Long story short I came home and opened it up just to find a small defect with the purse. Needless to say I won't be doing my reveal just yet. :sad:

In a few weeks I will be going back to Coach and exchanging it for a new bag (same one of course). Right now busy with friends and family visiting so I can't get to a Coach store anytime soon( I also don't live that close to one). I hope you ladies don't mind me leaving you all in suspense as to which bag I choose, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait to see my first ever reveal etc....

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND SEASONS GREETINGS EVERYONE!! :xtree:

Merry (early) Coachmas (Christmas) and to those who don't celebrate season greetings to you. Sorry, I have not been on here in a few days. I've been working quite a bit and this was my first day off.

To catch everyone up.... I did go to Coach and bought myself my first Coach purse (at least one that I paid for myself). Long story short I came home and opened it up just to find a small defect with the purse. Needless to say I won't be doing my reveal just yet. :sad:

In a few weeks I will be going back to Coach and exchanging it for a new bag (same one of course). Right now busy with friends and family visiting so I can't get to a Coach store anytime soon( I also don't live that close to one). I hope you ladies don't mind me leaving you all in suspense as to which bag I choose, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait to see my first ever reveal etc....

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND SEASONS GREETINGS EVERYONE!! :xtree:

Looking forward to your reveal! Merry Christmas!

Hi fellow Coachies....:biggrin:

I'm going to be seeing my favorite SA hopefully tomorrow or the day after pending weather and such. Not sure if this helps, but I'm 5'1 and have a petite build. I use my purses a few weeks at a time before switching so I'm hoping that what ever purse I purchase will hold up to the wear and tear of daily life. How do either bag hold up in winter weather conditions as well?

What are you thoughts on both the Madison Leather Sophia Satchel either in silver or black (I'm undecided on colour for that one) vs New Poppy Sequin Spotlight in Blue Jean?

Any advice or thoughts on either bag would be helpful.:ty:

I like the Madison Sophia in black. It's gorgeous.