Madison Large Gathered Clutch #44372

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies! I ordered this in both black and purple because I didn't know which one I wanted. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it has 3 open sections, one zipper compartment, and credit card slots! Gorgy. Pics of the black one are up first.

Attached Files:

2. OOooooo so pretty!!! Let's see the purple too!! :woohoo:

3. Inside:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. ^^ YAY!! Love the compartments! I may have to get one of these before PCE is over..hmmm :thinking: GORGEOUS!!!!

5. Purple

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

momofgirls likes this.
  6. Belle79- Love the purple!! I've never seen it IRL..is it exactly like pictured more Eggplant deep purple?? YUUMMYY!!!!

7. Comparison pics with Ms. Kristin Small Satchel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. Together

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. Wow, I'm lovin that purple one! How much are those if you don't mind me asking?

10. Oh wow, it is bigger than I expected. Would you mind taking some modelling shots so we can see how it looks? Thanks!! Which color are you liking more? I have a purple one reserved for me but black seems match clothes easier.

11. They are $298 :biggrin:

12. Really? Wow, not that bad of a price! Thanks!

13. Wow! That clutch is a lot bigger than I expected. That purple is SO pretty. Before coming to TPF I was so not a purple gal. But I definitely am now! Sooo gorgeous!

14. Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!

15. I thought for sure I would want to keep the purple because I have two black bags BUT, I am loving the dark purple lining on the black one. I always end up choosing black, I'm so boring :P