Madison Kimberly Carryall opinions?

georgie31

Sep 15, 2012
Hi all! So, I'm looking at the Madison Kimberly, in Cranberry. I really want a bag in this color! I liked the Kimberly when I briefly tried it on in store, but didn't look that closely because of the price; however, Belk has it for a really good deal right now. I can't seem to find much info about it on here, so Kimberly owners, what do you think? Is it too business-y for everyday wear? I like structured bags, and I like the minimalist look of this one. Any reviews appreciated. Thanks!!!

emptynester75

Mar 15, 2013
I have a Kimberly carryall and it's a great, functional bag. It's many compartments and pockets make it very easy to stay organized. I especially like that the center pocket is perfectly sized for my iPad. It's very easy to access things when you're wearing it. And it's very comfortable on my shoulder. I don't carry it often because I, too, think that it looks too "business" -- I don't work and am usually running errands in jeans and fleece. But when I do carry it I always get tons of compliments -- even with my jeans and fleece. My 21 year old daughter doesn't think that it looks too business at all and she loves it. My advice is that if you really like it, go for it!

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Was this not a very big hit... ? I have wanted it in the ocelot but passed and then yesterday a co worker had one in a light brown/ cream color and wow!!

Looked for a clubhouse thread and couldnt find one :sad: