Madison Hippie question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I like the looks of the hippie, but I am wondering about the bottom. It seems like this bag doesn't have a very big bottom. I assume the side sort of stretch out?

Does anyone have this bag? Do you have an organizer in it? Just wondering how that would look. Thanks!

2. I still haven't used mine yet, but it is very thin. Less than 2 in. I am considering returning it because the long strap is way too short for cross body, and I thought that was the point of the hippie. I am wondering if I just got the wrong strap, but it was zip tied to the bag , so hmmm

3. Ya I'm 5'7 and the cross body strap is ridiculous!!! Bottom line the new hippie only makes a good shoulder bag!!!

4. I have it and love it. I do use my large purse to go in it and it fits perfectly. It is definately a shoulder bag though.