Madison gathered wallet in black

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Of all the things I saw today, i think the black gathered wallet Was my favorite. With my discount it would be $251. There was only one left and i keep thinking about it but I have never spent that much on any wallet or bag for that matter! Thoughts on this wallet? Do you think I would find it for less online or will there be another PCE?

2. I saw the wallet yesterday (along with the purse). It is truly a beautiful wallet, but way out of my price range!!

3. Yes, that's too much. I'm sure there will be a PCE soon enough. Or you'll find it at the outlet or on sale eventually.

4. Ouch. Yes, that's too much for a wallet. IMO. I thought the MSRP for the wallet was $248? I bought the purple one at the last PCE and paid $186, which was still too much for me but I loved it so I paid it. I would definitely wait for another PCE if I were you.

I do love the wallet though. :smile: It's very pretty and practical for me.

5. OMG... This is the best wallet ever. Hands down. I am in love with it. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now. You would love it.

6. It's a beautiful wallet, but too much for something that basically hides out in your purse, IMO. Probably be another PCE before Christmas.

7. Hi,
    I love wallets and I hate to admit that I have spent more than $250 on a wallet!!! I love the Gathered look. I say go for it and just be resist the rest of the time!! LOL

Lynne :biggrin:

8. It is msrp 248 but I have 10% off so it's 251 with tax

9. Ahh, I see. While I love the wallet, I would still try to wait for the next PCE. :smile:

10. Have it and love it...much cheaper than my LV Zippy...

I will say this, if you love it and can afford it, get it...you might regret it if it's not around for the next PCE. (I speak from experience).

11. You know, i have 90 days to return with my Bay card, maybe I'll grab it before it's gone and if I find it elsewhere in the meantime, I can return it.

12. I agree this is what you should do.

13. I would not spend that much on a wallet ever! Save your money. Buy a bag!!!

14. I wish they had the purple one, but I think I would get the black anyway if I got one.

15. I have this wallet in the black and I LOVE it!:love: