Madison Gathered Leather Zip Wallet #44370

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yesterday I went to my FP store to get my third installment of my PCE purchases. I ended up coming home with the large black gathered leather Sophia and the matching zip around wallet. There was a request to post pics of her, so here she is. The interior is a beautiful dark bronze metallic leather.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. so gorgeous. do you know what color is inside the purple one? did u see that one at all?

3. Oooo, she's gorgeous!!!! Congrats!! I love those kind of wallets!!

4. Beautiful!! Congrats!!! Love the gathered detail!!

5. thanks for posting the pics, keokicat -- the wallet is as gorgeous as the gathered leather bags :love:

6. Sorry, but I don't. My store didn't have the purple one.

7. It's gorgeous!

8. Oooh beautiful!!!

9. Gorgeous!!! I love the details and the fact it is a zip around!! Enjoy OP!

10. I love it!

11. darn. i want to go get the purple wallet. i wanted to get the bag but i dont have enough money for it yet so ill have to wait a few weeks and get it fp. i absolutely adore the set though. have you been enjoying the matching bag?

12. Pretty!

13. I just got them yesterday, so I haven't used either one yet.

14. oh ok lol sorry i thought u had gotten the gray one or black one a while ago. i dont know i cant remember. congrats on all ur goodies i hope you adore them =]

15. that is so very very cool

congrats