Madison embossed teal croc

I waaaaaaaaaaaaant her in sophia. So I am severly debating between the croc and my before mentioned metallic sophia for PCE...or both!! Ah such dreadful decisions to make. Any opinions on what you would get if faced with BOTH????

I waaaaaaaaaaaaant her in sophia. So I am severly debating between the croc and my before mentioned metallic sophia for PCE...or both!! Ah such dreadful decisions to make. Any opinions on what you would get if faced with BOTH????
I've already decided to get the croc with my PCE but I'm waiting for the last minute to do it for sure. The metallic is probably more neutral but I don't care about that. I already have a metallic Poppy anyway.

I've already decided to get the croc with my PCE but I'm waiting for the last minute to do it for sure. The metallic is probably more neutral but I don't care about that. I already have a metallic Poppy anyway.

I have a metallic zoe and ashlyn, plus several other "lurex" items with shimmer in them. I am just in cahoots as to what I want to do!! Isn't it funny how we wait until the last dang minute to decide?

I have the teal croc lindsay and i LOVE HER!
b8406053.jpg

Ugh this is just making my decision making process even more horrible. haha I love this teal croc!!!!

Ugh this is just making my decision making process even more horrible. haha I love this teal croc!!!!
I know!! I am waiting for the last minute so I don't have to make the decision yet. I asked JAX yesterday about the teal croc availability and she said they had 101 Sophias in that color, so I figure I can wait.

Oooooh wow. Thanks for that info!!!! It's so funny becuz I wasn't sure I was going to ever b a Sophia fan and then I got one and another, and another, and another and winnow I'm really debating going croc and metallic for PCE or croc sophia and metallic silver hailey. Sunday just needs to get here so I can just buy them. Haha. Also got an invite to the factory online sale so this just makes my habit even more enabled!

The Lindsey is featured in the Nov 2011 Oprah Magazine referring to teal as the color of the season http://www.oprah.com/style/How-to-Wear-Turquoise-Turquoise-Clothes-for-Fall/5

I bought the Sophia and loved it. The croc is softer and less dry than last years and it feels like rain would just roll off of it. However, after much debate I returned it. I don't know why but this bag was so much heavier than my other Sophias. I bought site unseen and small Sophias usually work for me. I bought the gathered bordeaux at the same time and this one does not feel heavy. But I tend to think bags are heavy that others do not. I have a feeling I am going to regret it. But I think this bag might make the outlet since it is such a unique color that may not appeal to the masses who go more neutral.

The Lindsey is featured in the Nov 2011 Oprah Magazine referring to teal as the color of the season http://www.oprah.com/style/How-to-Wear-Turquoise-Turquoise-Clothes-for-Fall/5

I bought the Sophia and loved it. The croc is softer and less dry than last years and it feels like rain would just roll off of it. However, after much debate I returned it. I don't know why but this bag was so much heavier than my other Sophias. I bought site unseen and small Sophias usually work for me. I bought the gathered bordeaux at the same time and this one does not feel heavy. But I tend to think bags are heavy that others do not. I have a feeling I am going to regret it. But I think this bag might make the outlet since it is such a unique color that may not appeal to the masses who go more neutral.
You are making it harder to make up my mind. I wanted the gathered bordeaux but I kept putting it off until they were gone. I was thinking that I might be able to wait for the outlet for the teal croc but it depends on if I want to take the risk. Now that you say it is heavier, I just don't know. I can't go see it IRL before I order. Did you think the croc combined with the color was classy and gorgeous or possibly too flashy?

Not too flashy at all, definitely classy and gorgeous. Believe me I wanted to keep that bag :smile: Again I have a back problem so some bags that are heavy for me are not for others. Besides I carry on my wrist as a satchel, if you would be using the long strap it may not feel heavy

You are making it harder to make up my mind. I wanted the gathered bordeaux but I kept putting it off until they were gone. I was thinking that I might be able to wait for the outlet for the teal croc but it depends on if I want to take the risk. Now that you say it is heavier, I just don't know. I can't go see it IRL before I order. Did you think the croc combined with the color was classy and gorgeous or possibly too flashy?

Not too flashy at all, definitely classy and gorgeous. Believe me I wanted to keep that bag :smile: Again I have a back problem so some bags that are heavy for me are not for others. Besides I carry on my wrist as a satchel, if you would be using the long strap it may not feel heavy
I was wavering but when I looked at that Oprah picture, I fell in love again. I've got two days to decide, but I have already put it in my shopping cart on Coach.com. I have the patent leather and I carry it as a satchel. It is hard to believe that the croc would be much heavier than the patent, but you would almost think the gathered would be heavier than either of them. The review on Coach.com says something about being lightweight I think. I have some older Coach bags that are pretty heavy because they used thicker leather and heavier hardware back then.