Madison Cognac Embossed Croc Large D-String Shoulder Bag Pics

ecj*waxy

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
This bag is not love for me, but I took lots of pics for anyone who is interested.

Style number is 26341, price is $1,200.00.

Attachments

• CognacCrocD-StringFront1.jpg
    CognacCrocD-StringFront1.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 653
  • CognacCrocD-StringFront2.jpg
    CognacCrocD-StringFront2.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 652
  • CognacCrocD-StringSide2.jpg
    CognacCrocD-StringSide2.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 629
  • CognacCrocD-StringSide.jpg
    CognacCrocD-StringSide.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 638
More pics...

Attachments

• CognacCrocD-StringClose-up.jpg
    CognacCrocD-StringClose-up.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 640
  • CognacCrocD-StringTop.jpg
    CognacCrocD-StringTop.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 627
  • CognacCrocD-StringBack.jpg
    CognacCrocD-StringBack.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 609
  • CognacCrocD-StringBottom.jpg
    CognacCrocD-StringBottom.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 620
Thanks for the pics! She gorgeous but I don't think she's for me either. I do love the style though so maybe the plain leather will work for me. Thanks again for posting the pics!

It's beautiful. I would prefer plain leather I think. Why don't you love it?

Hi there! May I ask why it's not love? Thanks!

I think I would prefer the plain leather, too. I ordered the garnet leather one, so we will see. I think the croc is pretty, but I don't love it. What I really dislike though, is the leather trim. I don't like the color and it looks like pleather, IMO. The top part of the handle/shoulder strap I don't love, but I think I might like it better in the garnet. I do really like the style of this bag though, so I am excited to see the garnet.

I think I would prefer the plain leather, too. I ordered the garnet leather one, so we will see. I think the croc is pretty, but I don't love it. What I really dislike though, is the leather trim. I don't like the color and it looks like pleather, IMO. The top part of the handle/shoulder strap I don't love, but I think I might like it better in the garnet. I do really like the style of this bag though, so I am excited to see the garnet.

I can't wait to see the garnet! When will it be in?
I think I see what you mean about the leather trim. I'm with you on this one.

Thanks for a great reveal! I was really excited about this one too but thought the exact same thing about that leather around the top when I looked through the pics. Disappointing but I'm anxious to hear your thoughts on the garnet when you get it!

That's quite a pretty bag--sorry it didn't work out! For me that might be too much croc leather, I think this style would be much prettier in plain leather!

Thank you for posting the pictures. Hope you love your next bag.
You're welcome...thank you! :smile:

I can't wait to see the garnet! When will it be in?
I think I see what you mean about the leather trim. I'm with you on this one.
I am not sure about the garnet. I am going to have to check on it...I ordered it when it was on backorder. I read today that another TPFer's was shipped today.

The contrasting leather should be darker and richer
I agree, or at least the same color as the croc leather.