Madison Clover Print Sophia 15946~

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
~New Hampshire~
Does anyone know if the new clover print sophia is available?I love the color combo on this sophia.It will be so multi functional and it will go with many outfits.I get to chose a christmas gift with the next PCE.So I'am hoping to get her in the small.From what I'am hearing, pce will be the beginning of Dec.Thank's for any info!

Attachments

angelic*ruin

Colorblocked
O.G.
Apr 7, 2007
Ohio
Yes, it's available. I've seen it at several of the Vegas boutiques this week while I've been visiting.

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
~New Hampshire~
Thank's!!I have been out of the loop..Helping my dbf through the holidays.So I haven't had much time on tpf.I will call my local store and thank's again ladie's!

SJ of AZ

Wristlet junkie
Jul 7, 2008
Diamondbacks Country
I love that bag too, but don't really trust myself to not mess up the fabric that the bag is made of, so I'll probably get it in something small like a wristlet. I wish they'd make a ponytail scarf in that print/color combination, because I'd buy it right away.

ReRe

ReRe
O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
Philly area
I wanted to get this bag for one of the girls that works for me...was hoping for a discount coupon from Coach...

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
~New Hampshire~
Well, I got her today!!!!What a gorgeous bag irl..I love the silver hw and the color combo...I decided to just get her now in case she sold out.My longtime fav. SA and friend gave me the pce price!!!!I also had a merchantise credit,and I wanted a Sophia, but one with sv/hw!So with the PCE $223.50, can't beat that and thank's to a few fellow member's, it is worth asking for the discount..I wasn't sure which way it would go, but she was very happy to give me the sale price:smile: I think it was because of all the family stuff we are going through...She knows my entire family!!!!But thank's for letting me share my sophia....

Sidne525

O.G.
Jan 18, 2010
Congrats on your new Sophia! I love the colors because you can wear them year round. Enjoy and take care!