Madison Carryall in Rose

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is this a dept store exclusive? I have only seen these in Belks and Nordstroms. They don't have them in my boutique and I do not see them on Coach.com. I would love to order one for PCE but if they are Dept store exclusives....

2. Macy's also has it - I owned one for about 2 days, but didn't use and returned it. It was still full-price, and I couldn't justify that kind of cash for something I don't love. The SA told me that it is a dept-store exclusive, but I have no idea how reliable that info is. Watch your department stores - it'll go on sale soon enough, I don't think it will sell out. :smile:

3. A SA at Belk told me the same thing. It's a very pretty color, but I agree with CoachGirlJami, I don't think it will sell out. The only problem is that my store has one. I'd wait for it to go on sale as well.

4. Sometimes even if it is a department store exclusive, you can get it through JAX or your boutique. That's how I got my walnut Hailey with my PCE during the first round, JAX only had about 50 at that point. Later they replenished and released it to the boutiques.