Madison Avenue Collection: Anyone Know More?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello
    I have fallen in love with a bag in this collection. But there is no way I am paying $798 for KS.
    Does anyone have a bag from this collection? Is the quality better? I am so surprised to find that lining plain blah white. I wish it was the gold polka dots or something cute and unique

Also do these ever get included in the sale section on the web page? Currently I do not see any

Here is the one I want, looks like a high price Maise! It is the Everdene Margot in Pink Ombre

Kate Spade Everdene Margot.jpeg

2. Beautiful bag, but I agree with you that it's kind of hard to pay $798 for KS

melissatrv likes this.
  3. Its beautiful!!!

melissatrv likes this.
  4. Madison Avenue pieces do make it to the sale section. But they are a more limited quantity so not every item lasts long enough to go to the sale. I would love to get a Madison Ave piece someday.

Its a gorgeous bag! I thought the lining looked pale pink on the website. I think the satin looks so luxurious!

melissatrv likes this.
  5. I have a wallet from this collection. The quality is much better. Leather was SO soft.
    I hope it hits the sale soon :smile:

melissatrv likes this.
  6. I just purchased a bag from this collection! It's gorgeous

IMG-20190219-WA0027.jpg

ClassicJ likes this.