Madison Abigail shoulder bag fan club!

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
I did a search and all I came up with was this .. below.. Hoping maybe we can start one on the leather /signature abigail.

Madison Patent Abigail shoulder bag fan club!

MADISON LEATHER ABIGAIL SHOULDER BAG
$398.00
style: 18612
BRASS / BORDEAUX

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MADISON LEATHER ABIGAIL SHOULDER BAG
$398.00
BRASS / BORDEAUX

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Abigail bag is so functional for me and I love it because it is the perfect size, easy access to my stuff, connected zip closure, wide 5" bottom that hold lots of stuff esp my iPad2. It does collapse on itself when set down because of the super soft leather. So, I also want sateen or gathered Abigail if it is more structured. My "go to" bags are Zoe, Sophia and now Abigail.
picture.php

LEATHER ABIGAIL SHOULDER BAG
$398.00 retail!
Dove/silver..

Picked it up from the outlet for 50% off plus weekend special another 30% off.

Sent from my iPhone!!!

Attachments

• image-1783819176.png
    image-1783819176.png
    520.9 KB · Views: 3,652
LEATHER ABIGAIL SHOULDER BAG
$398.00 retail!
Dove/silver..

Picked it up from the outlet for 50% off plus weekend special another 30% off.

Sent from my iPhone!!!

Congrats on your super awesome bag and deal. :yahoo:
I think Abigail reminds me of the older Ergo style but with a helpful zip closure. It is so comfortable.

Yes now that you say that it does.. I agree I like the idea of the zipper but it would be nice if it has the flat handles like the MSB

But I'm love this bag!! I drooled over the navy...so soft:smile:

Sent from my iPhone!!!

coachdon said:
Yea I can join! I have croc abby in olive, and also got the dove abby at the outlet for a good price but not as good as yours! Congrats on your new bag and great price!

Thanks!!
Congrats On your two lovelies

Sent from my iPhone!!!

I guess i can join the club too! Igot a navy Abigail last fallwith PCE. I love this bag so much that I also got one in dove at the outlet after Christmas for 40% off then 30% coupon. Not as good as your 50/30 deal but better than full price.

I love all the pics of the Bordeaux and am thinking I might need to add another one.

I wasn't sure about the dove at first but it grew on me. It's a great neutral Color.