Mademoiselle vs 255 Reissue

lockit838

Nov 23, 2009
Chanelnistas,

I need your opinion..i finally manage to save enough ( i hope it is) to splurge on a Chanel bag for my birthday this year...wehoooo...

I was aiming for a Chanel 255 Reissue in caviar in black...but then when I have decided, I saw this collection by Karl which is Mademoiselle and it looks so gorgeous..

Now i am torn between those two..and hope my fellow Chanel lovers could help me here....

Looking forward to your responses xoxo...

May 11, 2007
I love them both! I think it depends on where/when you plan to use them but I still think they are both great everyday bags. I really like the reissue chain better than the leather wrapped chain of some of the mademoiselles. I like the ease of access of the mademoiselles and their unique classic style. I would buy whichever one made your heart flutter more now and start saving for the other one. :P

gymangel812

<3OOO~~~
O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
Ohio
i don't think the reissue is available in caviar (at least not at retail). aged calf is available and i like it better than caviar (it's still durable).

bobo_sg

Aug 6, 2010
I was also contemplating between these two but I felt mademoiselles looks fresh and trendy. Just my thought for my next bag.

colourbag

O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
I have both.. If I had to choose between 2, it would be reissue..

Think about which bag would make you happier.. It is all about what you want and nothing else!

CCmoiselleCC

Heart CC
Jan 5, 2012
USA
I think they are both pretty but the chain of the Mademoiselle bothers me---I wish it was longer or adjustable...I didn't think it was, right?

Carol Cham

Chanelmelove
Jun 29, 2011
Me too! I am also contemplating between these two. I already have a jumbo classic flap black lambskin and a black caviar GST. Should I go for another reissue black?