Mademoiselle Tote Question!

1. Sigh I love this bag. I have searched other threads but can't find an answer. Does this tote come in any other colors than the black (which is TDF)? Thanks!

2. Yes also brown. . . may be others, but I only see black or brown at my NM.

3. Thanks SwankyMama!!

4. de nada!

5. I've seen a light green... which really looks like an off-white w/ a greenish tint.

6. They have white at my Saks , and I LOVE the MMS ligne ! I seriously want to kiss the big bag w/ the CC closure ...it is so fine !

7. I can't remember if the MM tote comes in brown suede AND brown lamb skin. I have seen the brown suede tote and it's very chic.

The celadon (greenish white) is from F/W 05. I like this color, but I think it looks better on smaller bags. I think celadon didn't sell so well because I still see them around. They discontinued this color for the current season, but added chocolate and coral.

8. Now I'm wondering if I saw celadon ? It looked white !

9. ^^My NM has the brown leather and the brown suede, that bag looks GEAT in brown suede!

10. Yeah, you saw the celadon--it pretty much looks white, with a green cast to it. They never had plain white in the MM line.

11. ^^ I agree! I have the MM tote in black and have "tried on" the tote in brown suede. The suede is gorgeous!

12. SoCal - i am considering the camerabag in brown lambskin and was wondering since you have the tote if you think that it scratch's easlily if used on a regular basis. The MM i have is the clutch which i use only out at night.

13. I have been using the MM tote almost daily for 3 weeks or so...to the office, my classes, and on airplanes...no scratches yet (and I "bang" this baby around!)...

14. Which stores do you see the celadon colored mademoiselle bags at? I want the camera bag in celadon in the 11x8 size.
    Thansk.

15. I saw some at the Neiman Marcus Chanel boutique back in June or July.

The lambskin doesn't scratch that easily. I have the MM black tote from last year, and it's still very pristine. The clutch does get dirty more easily if you get it in a lighter color, though, because it gets handled more than the tote. I'll probably have to take it in to get a cleaning in a few months.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice