Madeline has arrived!

mary G

Oct 14, 2007
Midwest
I was checking the Japanese web site to see if they had updated there web site also
and they had with pretty Madeline Totes! Check it out there are so cute! :yes:

mary G

Oct 14, 2007
Midwest
Thanx for posting the link I should have done that! I couldnt resist so I call JAX The leather version will be avail. here the end of November. I think the green is so cute!
I will have to order her for myself for Christmas!:yes::yes:

UPTWNGIRL

Jun 20, 2007
Thanx for posting the link I should have done that! I couldnt resist so I call JAX The leather version will be avail. here the end of November. I think the green is so cute!
I will have to order her for myself for Christmas!:yes::yes:
I was just at the Store in the Chicago suburbs (at Old Orchard) and they had them in stock in the store already - even the green one. You could just call the store and order it directly from there. Here's the number (847) 329-1772.

mary G

Oct 14, 2007
Midwest
Thanx so much for the phone number I will call them ASAP! When I talk to JAX today
they said that the small leather version was $ 358 which is 12x6x4 and the larger one
which is $ 428 14x9-1/2 x4. Also the zebra green and Khaki is $528. They also had really cute wallets to match on the Japanese web site. I just need to decide.Was the green really cute in person?

mary G

Oct 14, 2007
Midwest
I called the Chicago store they do have the green and the wallets to! They only have the Large size which is the size of the the Large carryall. I messed up on the smaller size on the prevouis tread the smaller dimesions are 12x9 which is close to the Med carryall size. I think thats what I need so i will just wait a couple of weeks. Its to early to wear her now anyways! The SA said she is a pretty Kelly green.
Could anyone that has the med or the lgr caryall give input on sizes. When I looked the lgr the other day
in th store it seemed big and the med was about right.

Charstar

Wishes to all!
Aug 11, 2007
Huntsville,AL
I really liking these MADELINE bags, I so love the scarf on the solid and the poka dot print, Does anyone know if I could use the PCE card for this and are they in the Nashville Coach store. I will call if I don't hear anything, also if there not in the store are these one I could order in the store and get the discount with? I never had a discount card. Not sure how this will work.

tattersall

is pink obssessed
Nov 18, 2007
I called the Chicago store they do have the green and the wallets to! They only have the Large size which is the size of the the Large carryall. I messed up on the smaller size on the prevouis tread the smaller dimesions are 12x9 which is close to the Med carryall size. I think thats what I need so i will just wait a couple of weeks. Its to early to wear her now anyways! The SA said she is a pretty Kelly green.
Could anyone that has the med or the lgr caryall give input on sizes. When I looked the lgr the other day
in th store it seemed big and the med was about right.
i have a medium carryall and i love it.fits my huge ass checkbook size wallet, my nintendo DS, phone, wristlet, makeup, etc. its good for everyday.

mary G

Oct 14, 2007
Midwest
About ordering the Madenline on PCE. You probaly will have to ask in the stores it depends on your SA some might. I know there is a hand full of stores that has this handbag.Like in Chicago and New York. and JAX does
have these to order on the phone .Good luck! Im going to get a bronze Carly for PCE. I do want a Madeline but want to see her in person and she is more of a spring handbag so I think I can wait until Jan or Feb. Plus I am so up in the air of what size? Med Or Lgr.? Let us knows what happens!Some SA,s bend the rules as long as you are a regular customers and it is avaliable to order. :tup:

k2sealer

I only wear live fur
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
When is the Zebra print one going to be on the Coach website? Arrrrggghhh!