made to order/tailor made/commande speciale - Horizons

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is EXACTLY what Horizon is about. You can always enquire, they do SLGs as well and can customise it to fit your brushes and probably monogram or personalize it in some way. We collected our bags a while ago.

2. I think so. Hermès probably likes that it represents both the function and the whimsy they are known for. I see there is a silver lining of some sort but stretching that leather to cover it is really amazing.

3. After one has an order completed, it is much easier to order a repeat in other leather/ Exotic/ different size.

MYH likes this.
  4. Gosh, thank you for encouraging me to ask about it :smile: I think I’m just hesitant asking about it as I’m not a VIP or have spent anywhere near a VIP. My SA has mentioned abt customization before but I didn’t give it much thought as I assumed those are for bags/larger items only. But I for sure will ask her next time. Hope I don’t embarrass her LOL

Oh my goodness, u have collected yr Special beauty! I know u can’t share pics but I hope you are 10000% happy with it. Does SC have a special stamp on the items, like horseshoe for SO? It’s a forever piece of art!

periogirl28 likes this.
  5. Thank you for letting me feel “less crazy” :smile: :smile: maybe a Banana carrier next LOL

6. Good luck to you! The bags both have horseshoes and mine has my initials. My DH’s has a very special interior embossing designed by him.

mygoodies and westcoastgal like this.
  7. Another example of a Horizon order: Rolls-Royce car interior and a custom bag with Rolls-Royce zipper and hot stamp

A73A0E47-31A3-418D-B6EA-BE988F0208E8.jpeg C81CE9CA-B057-4306-81F8-9D6C0BA97345.jpeg 6058B20F-43EE-48DE-9710-219725616EFC.jpeg F99EF1EB-45AC-413E-984D-4DE30D3D6611.jpeg 4C9DD63E-02D0-4BC7-ACF1-F22BBD986C6C.jpeg

Pics from hermes_cannes @ IG

8. Another Rolls-Royce custom car interior
    43E5D08A-494B-41E0-B40D-89CC2ED8843F.jpeg

Image from hermes_cannes @ IG

cavalla and periogirl28 like this.
  9. Great article! Thank you for posting this! :heart:

xiaoxiao and balihai88 like this.
  10. Very interesting. Sounds like they can make just about anything.

balihai88 likes this.
  11. Extremely extravaganzas lifestyle haha

balihai88 likes this.
  12. Even a case to carry an apple in

13. I know right?! If someone here has gotten anything made through this extra super special order service we’d love to hear about it!!

14. I know members who have. My DH n I have had that pleasure. Nothing extravagant like a yacht but we enjoy our items daily. What he said about the bags is spot on. :amuse:

nicole0612 and balihai88 like this.