Made to order Rogue question

Hi,
I'm new to the forum and to Coach, generally. I just bought one of the Dreamer color block bags with rivets because I couldn't live without it. Honestly I never cared for Coach until I saw this bag though it appears I'm late to the party. Now I'm looking at the Rogue of course (God help me!) and I can't help thinking about how much more fun it would be to custom design my own. My question is...are the options for custom always the same or will they change seasonally and have they ever changed? Also, if I decide I don't care for an option (lining, for example), could it be changed during my order process?

Hi,
I'm new to the forum and to Coach, generally. I just bought one of the Dreamer color block bags with rivets because I couldn't live without it. Honestly I never cared for Coach until I saw this bag though it appears I'm late to the party. Now I'm looking at the Rogue of course (God help me!) and I can't help thinking about how much more fun it would be to custom design my own. My question is...are the options for custom always the same or will they change seasonally and have they ever changed? Also, if I decide I don't care for an option (lining, for example), could it be changed during my order process?
There is a dedicate thread for Made to Order Rogues. It hasn't been active for a little bit but you might find some answers there. You could also post your question there and those who have gone through the process can let you know.

https://forum.purseblog.com/index.php?threads/955188/

Hi,

Unfortunately the options are always the same :sad: