Made the jump into Jumbo~.

mellowdee

it's like melody.
O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Made a trip inside Chanel on a whim. Came out with this classic piece.

(Please excuse me for the lack of pics and the terrible iPhone pics. I'll try to get some nicer ones tomorrow! :biggrin: )

Never thought I'd ever get a Black Caviar Jumbo with gold hardware. But life is full of surprises. :smile:

Mar 8, 2009
Love it! I've been on the hunt for this bag for about a month now, if you don't mind me asking, where did you purchase it from?

mellowdee

it's like melody.
O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Love it! I've been on the hunt for this bag for about a month now, if you don't mind me asking, where did you purchase it from?
Ah! I got it at the Chanel inside the Wynn in Las Vegas. :biggrin: Give them a call! Not sure if they have more but my SA said they just got a shipment of them in. She didn't have any in silver hardware though but had a few in gold I believe? Someone else was buying one when I bought mine though! Good luck!! :biggrin:

pinklilac75

Jan 14, 2012
very nice, congratulations. i was there at the end of december but hasn't decided yet on getting a classic piece. now i'm on the hunt for a jumbo caviar shw before the price increase :help:

kisenian

Jun 25, 2009
WOW! congrats! i know people have been waiting a long time for this one! you are so lucky! :smile: