Made some PCE choices...but help me decide on one thing!

HisWifeTheirMom

It is what it is
Jun 19, 2009
I am getting the Benita boots and the Addie boots...and probably only keeping one pair. But I gotta try them on;)

And I have decided on the Occasion Sequin Pouch! It will be a nice wristlet for the holidays and then it will be a nice protective pouch for my new red digital camera from DH for Xmas that I can drop into my purse.

Should I go for the black or silver??? I was thinking red but I want to keep it neutral so I can use it year round.

:yahoo:

I saw that sequin pouch when I was shopping at the FP store this weekend and they are both so pretty! Both colors are very striking. It's funny that you ask this because when I was at the store, there was a lady in there working with the other SA about which color pouch to get. She was going to a party that night and brought in her shirt that she was going to wear. She tried both the silver and the black. She went with the silver. It was much more sparkly than the black. I would go with the silver.

I think black is year round. Red is in the moment and silver screams special occasion. Go for the black. You can fling it into any purse and still be OK