Made My First LV Purchase! - Pictures

Hi, I'm fairly new here, and I made my first modest, but very exciting, LV purchase this weekend! I hope to get the matching speedy sometime soon. :love: I was so excited, I was almost shakey, and my fiance said I was slightly red. I've never gone in an LV boutique to actually make a purchase before or really even ask to see and hold items. I went to the Minneapolis boutique...they weren't terribly busy (about 3 other customers browsing at the time) but neither of the SAs approached me, I had to approach one and once I did she was very friendly and helpful. Anyway... here's my new baby! :nuts:

LMAO! I HAD THE SAME FEELING! first purchase are the best! shaking, excited...

yay! congrats...my first LV purchase was the Monogram Canvas Pouchette...ahhhh sooo exciting when you finally hold it and it's yours! ...you're on your way...hehe

ok first of all how cute do you look all smiley in front of the LV boutique??? *big hugs!* congrats on the purchase, it's totally cute and you'll be able to use it during a million different occasions...as a make-up pouch, as a cute bag for a night out, as a mini wallet, as a small purse when you're on the run...oh, the possibilities are endless!

welcome to tpf, and I agree with John...you will soon become addicted! Just remember to pace yourself for the years to come (I said that when I made my first purchase and since then I've only bought one other item for myself.....but also the popincourt haut for my mom and wallet for my daddy-o)

Here's to fashion-forward femmes and their influences resulting in fashion-forward families!:drinkup: