Made my decision and placed my order - finally

pat222

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
I placed my order - whew! Why is it so stressful trying to choose? Oh yeah, because we want them all!

Here's what I got. I had the nicest SA ever (ordered from JAX). I was debating between the Hamptons carryall and this bag. I cannot believe how helpful she was and her knowledge of this bag was amazing. One thing she did explain was that this bag is much 'richer' looking in person. She said the photo does not do the signature fabric justice against the black. I wear alot of brown and alot of black so I think this will be perfect and can totally be dressed up or down. I think it will have a classy & timeless look to it. Now I need a cute charm/fob to adorn it with.

I will be patiently awaiting Fedex. I am so darn excited - I'll post pictures when she arrives.

11435_BKHKL-1_d2.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I am in LOVE w/ the bleecker bags w/ the chunky front buckle!!! And I love the fact that they can be dressed up OR down!!!! GREAT choice and GREAT color! Cant wait to see your pics when she arrives!!!!

Black leather and khaki signature sounds so nice. I must get something like that! It totally solves the brown vs. black problem and will go great with anything you wear. Enjoy your new bag!