Made my day...

elnrie

Apr 3, 2008
I had such a crappy day at work today. :tdown: When I came home from work, guess what was waiting for me? My navy satchel!!! WOO HOO!!! :yahoo: I know there have been many postings of this bag already, but seeing my new bag really made my day! :yes: No amount of BS I went through today could compare to the joy I felt holding my new baby in my arms lol. :love:

The compartments of the bag are very roomy. BTW, my sister is modeling my new baby. (I'm not in the mood to model right now plus my sister is much skinnier than me lol). Since my arms are much thicker than hers, I'm not able to put the straps on my shoulder comfortably. It's ok though. I wouldn't trade her for the world! My sister likes her so much I think she might want to buy one too...heheheh :graucho:

I can't wait to use her! I'm going to show my new baby off tomorrow at work! :P

Attachments

• navy satchel box.JPG
    navy satchel box.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 32
  • navy satchel box 2.JPG
    navy satchel box 2.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 30
  • navy satchel 4-17-08.JPG
    navy satchel 4-17-08.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 102
  • model navy satchel.JPG
    model navy satchel.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 215
  • model navy satchel 2.JPG
    model navy satchel 2.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 267
stunning bag, looks great on you. Congrat's.
I had such a crappy day at work today. :tdown: When I came home from work, guess what was waiting for me? My navy satchel!!! WOO HOO!!! :yahoo: I know there have been many postings of this bag already, but seeing my new bag really made my day! :yes: No amount of BS I went through today could compare to the joy I felt holding my new baby in my arms lol. :love:

The compartments of the bag are very roomy. BTW, my sister is modeling my new baby. (I'm not in the mood to model right now plus my sister is much skinnier than me lol). Since my arms are much thicker than hers, I'm not able to put the straps on my shoulder comfortably. It's ok though. I wouldn't trade her for the world! My sister likes her so much I think she might want to buy one too...heheheh :graucho:

I can't wait to use her! I'm going to show my new baby off tomorrow at work! :P