Tory Burch Made in Vietnam Tag

theresiaev

Oct 9, 2020
I purchased a new kira chevron convertible shoulder bag.
And I realized that the “made in vietnam tag” is different from the other.
It’s supposed to be in transparent tag, but mine is not.

have you had an experience like me?

2C74E037-98B2-41EA-80D0-2B8405E1D6B6.jpeg

A72D829F-83D3-4FA5-9C7E-BCA071FE1483.jpeg

I purchased a new kira chevron convertible shoulder bag.
And I realized that the “made in vietnam tag” is different from the other.
It’s supposed to be in transparent tag, but mine is not.

have you had an experience like me?

View attachment 4872636

View attachment 4872637
hi i bought kira chevron small convertible bag at premium outlet in Malaysia and my tag is also not clear, same as yours. i think the new production not using clear tag anymore? because mine is authentic from premium outlet. i think u can have a peace of mind:smile:

Reactions: Lulumelons
Such a good price! We should make a thread all bout the Kira chevron convertible/top handle to share infor & modshots. I’ve been so crazy about them :love::love::love::love:
hehe yes i love them. currently Im looking for small Kira Pebbled shoulder bag in cream color but seems don't have a good deal. do you know any website to purchase? that can do international shipping or to USA.

hehe yes i love them. currently Im looking for small Kira Pebbled shoulder bag in cream color but seems don't have a good deal. do you know any website to purchase? that can do international shipping or to USA.
Oh yes I’m deciding between that and the kira top handle. Unfortunately I don’t know any good site... usually it’s the store front or the official website. Hope u can score it, cream is a hard colour to find.

According to an interview she did with CNBC, some products are made in India. I'm guessing from that tag your bag may have been made in June 2016. I'm sure your bag is real. It's nice, enjoy!

"We are doing most of our manufacturing in China. We do our footwear in Brazil, we do handbags in Italy, we do things in India, so we're all over but most of our manufacturing is done in China.Sep 28, 2012"

Tory Burch - CNBC
https://www.cnbc.com › ...

Reactions: kitzibebe