Made in the USA

I've shared this is another thread but for those who are curious, this is the new leather tag in my Totally MM bought this month. Looks like they might be phasing out the much hated cloth tags.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 164
I've shared this is another thread but for those who are curious, this is the new leather tag in my Totally MM bought this month. Looks like they might be phasing out the much hated cloth tags.

I much prefer this leather tag to the cloth one. It's a nicer, more upscale touch (if you must have a tag at all to comply with labeling laws, might as well make it a nice one that matches the bag's leather trim!)

This is so much nicer than the cloth tags. I have only one bag with the cloth tag so far and it doesn't really bother me but the leather is a step up. Who knows- maybe the cloth tagged bags will be prestigious and HTF one day since they were only produced a couple of years. LOL! (I'm trying to think positive here, LOL!)

I used to only want to buy Made in France bags & leather goods until my speedy empreinte. 30 was deemed defective. In return I was issued store credit & I didn't hesitate to buy two Made in USA bags on Thursday.

Ooooh, much nicer! I really like this!

Also, I've noticed a difference in the canvas thickness also. My NF GM was MIU in 2008 and I am amazed at how well it has held up! My friend has a new one and you can really tell the difference. I have stuffed mine and have never been careful with it and it looks brand new I tell you! It had two slight white marks on the canvas and a baby wipe eliminated it right away!

How is the thickness of the canvas on your nf? My aunt has an older one and i love the thickness compared with my 2013

Yes it's very thick.. I use it and use it and its yet to get smoochy like the newer ones do so quickly.. I like that!
The speedy canvas is also much thicker than the newer ones and I have noticed the hardware on these are still shiny and pretty! :smile:

Beautiful vachetta for 10 (!) years old bags. Do you use them often? I always feel like I need to baby mine to keep vachetta even.

Thank you! I just recently got the speedy but I have had the NF for quite some time and I use it all the time. No matter what I do it looks great! (knock on wood).
I even take the NF to the beach! :smile: