"Made in..." label stitched upside down?

No, 100% return.

And I have to disagree that a defect is what makes a bag unique. Why not just do away with quality control all together? Then every bag can be unique :graucho:
Can you imagine no quality control at LV?? - neverfull handles on a twist, suitcase wheels on a delightful, eva strap on a key cles LOL!! Absurd and Hilarious!! I totally agree with you. QC has to exist when it comes to everything we purchase. It can't be thrown out the window. Mistakes happen but come on LV!

Reactions: voodoodoll2005
:biggrin::lol:
Maybe the employee was on his/her last day at the factory and was thinking something like that:

"What could I do to mess with Vuitton? ... I know! I am going to sew all the tags upside down today!"
View attachment 3785741
Im thinking pissed off employee too. I sew and I've never ever done it blindfolded. It requires concentration and your eyes completely open lol! This is ridiculous.

Reactions: Kathleen37
Maybe, in 10 years time, this bag will be worth twice as much because of this. That seems to be how it is with stamps etc. But I would still return it. Or ask for some sort of paper from LV that states that this is an "oops f.....-up-that-will-be-collectable-in-a-few-years-bag".

Reactions: Suburbachic