Made in Italy vs Made in France vs Made in Spain

Smoothoprter

Mon for short
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
I have a cambon bag for sale on eBay and today I get this message. What are they talking about?

s.gif
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]member( http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=member1
iconPurpleStar_25x25.gif
)
[/FONT]
s.gif
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Positive feedback:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana]99.8%[/FONT]
s.gif
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Member since:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana]May-05-98[/FONT]
s.gif
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Location:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana]IL, United States[/FONT]
s.gif
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Registered on:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana]www.ebay.com[/FONT]
s.gif
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Item: CHANEL CAMBON REPORTER - BRAND NEW (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:US:1)[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana]This message was sent while the listing was active.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana]membe5 is a potential buyer.[/FONT]
s.gif
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]I work for Chanel botique and they are NEVER made in France only in Italy. You are selling a
fake Chanel bag, please call botique & ask. Now
you know this fact if you sell this I will report
you to Ebay & Paypal.
[/FONT]

sorry, had to edit out names and auction info.

tell her to shove her words up her ass. or just call the Chanel customer service line and ask and then tell her to shove her words up her ass.

my cambon from the boutique is made in france.

what a bunch of bull she is spewing. :rant:

I'm just afraid she'll get my auction shut down before it ends and that would suck. All it takes now a days is have one idiot to report you it seems. How do I report her for auction interference?

Thank you.

Smoothoprter said:
I'm just afraid she'll get my auction shut down before it ends and that would suck. All it takes now a days is have one idiot to report you it seems. How do I report her for auction interference?

Thank you.

Did she send it through the ask a question link on your auction ? You can report it to ebay .. I believe it is an option when you open the question no ?

LMAO! How do you REALLY feel Jen!?
I agree wholeheartedly though!

Ack . . . I know. . . how do you prevent her from wrecking this auction?
What an assmunch :sad:

Reactions: moxokai
Smoothoprter said:

Thank you.

Here you go, link is at the bottom. hopefully ebay doesnt pull your auction!

People have to get a life. If a bag is fake I would want someone to report it, but some people have too much time on their hands. The only thing they have to do is mess with people. Get a job and get off the internet crazy people!

SwankyMamaof3 said:
LMAO! How do you REALLY feel Jen!?
I agree wholeheartedly though!

Ack . . . I know. . . how do you prevent her from wrecking this auction?
What an assmunch :sad:

Hahaha, I didnt see this comment until now and :shame: I just get so upset when stupid people try to screw with innocent sellers who are selling AUTHENTIC stuff. and even more pissed off when the idiot is making up crap!