Made in Italy tag for zip clutch?

1. Is the Made in Italy marking an indented stamp or a metal plate on the zip clutch? Or does it depend on season, etc?

2. I have a quilted clutch and two soft calf clutches (one from a few years ago and another from this season) and all three of them have the made in italy on the nameplate. I have not seen the made in italy any where else on a zip clutch but I guess it does depend on season.

3. My "made in italy" on my ursula zip clutch is stamped into the leather under the name. There's no metal plate.

4. ^^ Can you ladies state the color/season_year of your clutch? =)

5. Petrol Quilted Clutch, spring 05 (?), burgundy suede lining, gold hardware
    Emerald Clutch, fall 06, dark blue suede lining, gold hardware
    I have a third clutch but do not know what season it came from. It is a light brown color with brown stitching, burgundy suede lining, silver hardware.

All three have the MJ nameplate w/made in Italy underneath it on nameplate.

6. Thanks. =) How can we possibly remember all these changing details?
    In addition to money tree, we need to update our knowledge regularly. =)

7. Mine is Cola and patent. Not 100% sure about the season, Fall 2005 or Spring 2006, maybe? The style number on the tag is C361417. There doesn't seem to be a tag inside with a datecode.
    Mine has canvas lining, not suede.

8. Kezza, Cola (along with other colors in the Patent Leather line) is from Spring 2006 Collection. =)

9. Ah, thank you! That's what I was thinking, but I didn't want to be too certain and be wrong.
    I should note that the quilted calfskin clutch I saw at NM a month or two ago (so, Summer or Fall 06, I guess) also had the canvas lining that my patent clutch has, as well as the stamped name and italy marking, no plate.
    Hope this helps! :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice