Made in Italy or Poland

Himeji

Aug 27, 2014
Hi

I got this Burberry London wrap coat from NM. I love the look and color of this coat but I have some questions...
My coat from NM is made in Poland... and I looked Burberry, Saks, and Bloomingdale websites and they all have the same coat but from made in Italy...

I would much prefer coat made in Italy but my size (size 0 or 02) is not available from any store other than NM. All my other Burberry London coats are made in Italy and I love them..

Should I return my coat?? or keep it...:hrmm::hrmm:

Attachments

• IMG_0676.JPG
    IMG_0676.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,427
  • IMG_0678.JPG
    IMG_0678.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 1,461
Hi 90046

Thanks. I love the coat. Just confused because the identical coat made in different co.

If you are not sure just order them from Burberry and compare the quality of two that made from different country. ( since they offer free return Burberry, Blooningdale)

I had same problem before, I ordered both from two website and compared them . Let's us know too :smile:
Nice coat though, good for winter

Hi Natalia,

I will keep this coat. :smile: Did you see quality difference in your purchase?
I read somewhere in the forum, she bought the same Burberry trench that I bought. her trench coat is made in England and mine is made in Italy. ( it was last year) around this time.
I think she is the one who bought two trenches one that made in England and one made in Italy. As she posted one of the thread, she said the one made in England the materials are stiffer than the one made in Italy.
I also bought both to compare too.

Hi

I got this Burberry London wrap coat from NM. I love the look and color of this coat but I have some questions...

My coat from NM is made in Poland... and I looked Burberry, Saks, and Bloomingdale websites and they all have the same coat but from made in Italy...

I would much prefer coat made in Italy but my size (size 0 or 02) is not available from any store other than NM. All my other Burberry London coats are made in Italy and I love them..

Should I return my coat?? or keep it...:hrmm::hrmm:

Burberry is very selective with their products. Everything goes through inspection. If it wasn't of the same quality, it wouldn't be put into stores with their name on the label. Even though we should be buying for the quality, some only buy for label. If your buying for quality, it doesn't matter if it's made in Poland or Italy because it's going to be the same coat, made the same way, with the same craftsmanship and materials. However, if where it is made truly bothers you I would say hunt one down. You want to be happy with what your buying! [emoji171][emoji171]

I'd prefer made in Italy, but it's just a matter of personal preference. That and your size is available, unless you want to wait for the other stores to restock (assuming it's not discontinued).

guys i need help and fast ... is this a real burberry label, because i only see the same label with prorsum written on the flag gyazo.com/c3140da7db958f75670f2eb14fcc12f1

i am going to buy it from a second hand webshop

but the reason that im confused is that this label dont have the details like the common ones

the one that im planning to buy: https://gyazo.com/8571f456418885c7eec52d0826f151d8

and then this one that is confusing me because of the ekstra details : https://gyazo.com/c7bee3437758978da7d4e64f88e9d5f8