Made in Italy bags...

I recently purchased this bag from trusted website but it is made in Italy which i think very unusual for this type of bag. Does it mean its counterfeit?

Attachments

• 39644E24-6C63-4CEF-9A23-0C7EBF295598.jpeg
    39644E24-6C63-4CEF-9A23-0C7EBF295598.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 87
I recently purchased this bag from trusted website but it is made in Italy which i think very unusual for this type of bag. Does it mean its counterfeit?
If you have a question about authenticity, please post in the dedicated thread in the Louis Vuitton Shopping subforum. Read post #1 for guidelines.

Mine is MIF and I purchased it many years ago in Beverly Hills. I did not know there was reboot of this MC speedy let alone MII. Disclaimer- I am not authenticating one way or the other.

Just received my Moon Backpack from LV store from the Cruise 2020 collection. The first backpack was made in France with a defect( the tab hdw/screw) was missing. The replacement bag which came from the same store was Made Italy. Surprised about that since I assumed they were all made in France (or Spain).