"Made in France" better than "Made in Spain"?

When I got to the LV store here in England 70% of items are made In France...I dont really like made in France. I want made in spain or USA. when I got my 1st keepall I didnt buy from the store because you cant get a made in USA one here. So I had to go on Ebay ! LOL ! :nuts:

Reactions: Faryalrahimy
I want a Made in Spain bag/accessory! I only have a cles that's made in Spain...I dunno, I feel that having something made in Spain is so novel...everything else I have is mostly France and a couple US.

Other than that...I don't really care.

Just curious...even my LVs made in the US have "Made in France" on the locks. How about the ones from Spain? Where are their locks made?

I think certain pieces are made in France only, for example, jewelry, and locks may only be made in France, therefore, if you have a bag made in the US/Spain, the lock will be made in France because only France produces them.

I personally do prefer something that is made in France, just because...well, LV originated in France, but as long as I like the bag, it doesn't really matter.

you're right about the fake thing and i'm actually happy to have all my things made in spain....

i never saw a Made in USA here....these things from the californian factory are only for the US market???

well, my friend just told me, she found it weird that its written "Louis Vuitton PARIS - made in Spain" on it....she couldn't match the Paris-Spain thing...i just told her to keep it, that it is more special a hot spanish LV :smile:

you're right about the fake thing and i'm actually happy to have all my things made in spain....

i never saw a Made in USA here....these things from the californian factory are only for the US market???

well, my friend just told me, she found it weird that its written "Louis Vuitton PARIS - made in Spain" on it....she couldn't match the Paris-Spain thing...i just told her to keep it, that it is more special a hot spanish LV :smile:

I think it's just cheaper to keep the made in France LVs in the Europe area and the made in USA LVs in the North America area...so that's why you don't see very many made in USAs where you live!

i think they are the same quality but i must admit i prefer made in france better. but i have notice quite alots of LV small accessories are made in spain now. such as agenda and cles