Made In England?

Mar 27, 2009
I am looking to buy my first Mulberry bag... but I want one made in England! I don't have a Mulberry shop is near me, so I have to order online... Are certain styles made in England? I am interested in the Alexa.

actuallly one of the first few reasons why I was drawn to this brand was the fact they used to proud themselves that everything is made in their factory in Sommerset...I owned two Mulberry...both NOT made in England. Talk about being ironic...

The Ledburys that I owned were all made in England. But all the Darwin Blenheims I owned were made in Turkey, the Mitzys I owned were made in China and even my sheepskin bays was made in Spain!!

My ledbury was also made in England as was my calfhair mabel. My Joelle was made in China and my roxys were made in Turkey and Spain. If you know anyone who lives near a store maybe you can get them to have a look to see where the bags are made before you buy one.

this is something i dont think you will be able to control. as they come from all over the place and its not something mulberry take priorty in.

however a lot of the alexas have been made in england.

My A4 Roxy is made in Turkey. My black printed Bays, however, is made in England.

Hi BMB (waved)! I can't wait to get your little treasure which is still made in England :yahoo:

i dont know if this helps at all but ive just checked all my bags as they are as follows

denim bayswater- made in turkey
oak bayswater- made in turkey
lemon roxy- made in turkey
sand mabel- made in turkey
margaret-made in turkey
A4 tote- made in turkey

oak antony- made in england
nude alexa- made in england
alexa OL clutch- made in england
purple outlet special bayswater- made in england
rose outlet special bayswater- made in england
pink mabel- made in england
drew- made in england
ink antony- made in england

mitzys- all mine are made in china
choco bays- made in china

i have a few other bags that i havent checked but it seems there is a mixture, but mostly made in englands!