Made a Great Choice With Your Help! Re-Revealed

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there! Thanks to everyone who chimed in on my thread about whether to get the Trevi or two less expensive bags. I revealed my new lvoe over there, but thought I would re-reveal. I hope I am doing this right...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Tada!!

[​IMG]

Oh, and she wanted some girlfriends to match...

[​IMG]

3. i'm here- open up!

4. very nice! enjoy hanging out with the girlz

5. I LOVE the trevi!!! Is that the PM or the GM? I can never tell for some reason, unless I see the person holding it.

6. Here they are!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. beautiful!

8. Thanks!!! It is the PM. And she took her first field trip today...

[​IMG]

Must say i was not sure about the decision until I took her out. I was afraid she was too stuffy. But she was absolutely perfect!!! And I told my friend that I can see handing my granchildren sticky candies out from her (um, in about 30 years)! LOL!!

Anyway, thanks again!

9. Awesome! love the shoes too!!!

10. Oh, and I almost forgot, my new Damier Speedy 25 (from ebay) arrived yesterday as well! It was great day!!

[​IMG]

11. Perfect :biggrin: That bag is really growing on me and those shoes are TDF!

12. Lvoe it

13. love the shoes and speedy too

14. supercongrats!

15. Congrats :biggrin: