Made a decision!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Thanks EVERYONE for helping me decide on a bag in my other thread. Just wanted to share what I actually ended up getting:love: I was hell bent on getting a Chanel, weird that this was what I ended up getting:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am pretty happy with it so far:biggrin:

2. Ooh la la! Nice bag!:nuts:

3. Wow!! Way cute! I think you could use this bag a lot! Nice buy Noriko :idea:

4. AM Jeal..............Great bag

I like how u toke step by step pics lol :smile:

5. I love how you showed us the pictures one by one almost like we were getting to open it too!

6. Nice bag. I saw your unpacking posts in 2 LJ handbag communities ^^

7. I meant "unwrapping post".

8. Very pretty! I love the color.

9. haha yeah I post everywhere! I :love: bags, spend a lot of the day talking/looking for new ones. Too bad midterms are coming up next week, not a lot of time to look for any new ones this week :sad: But the spy should hold me over at least until next month:biggrin:

10. OMG! Be-yoootifull bag! I am so glad that you settled on the Fendi even though I know someone else who wouldnt be happy about that... No names.

11. ^^^:lol: whooo???? Spill now! :biggrin:

12. I'll PM u....

13. The pictures of that bag really looks nice. Perhaps i'll have to re-examine my opinion on Fendi.

Whats the name of the bag??

14. I luv this bag!!!! Btw how much u pd for it?? Is out of stk in S'pore.

15. Its the Fendi Spy in peanut butter :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice