Maddox : I Dont Think What They Have Done To Him Is Cute !!!

1. [​IMG] Maddox Jolie-Pitt was spotted in India today sporting a chic new mohawk accented with blonde highlights and a ponytail.

What do You think ?

maddy.jpg
  2. LOL- Umm yeah it's not attractive to me however he might like it and I think it's cool that they let him express himself!

3. ^I agree ... it doesn't look nice at all! I wonder if Brad Pitt will sporting a similar haircut! LOL

4. Nope :/ not nice at all.

5. Um . . . . it's a look.

(At least his hair is boy-length! *cough*Ryder!*cough*)

6. Aw. He's way too cute to do that to his hair. He has such an adorable face and beautiful color skin. I'd love to see him with a side-part hair cut. He's adorable.

7. I think it's fake.

8. Maddox Gets a Little Tail

Posted Nov 17th 2006 12:37PM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Paparazzi Photo, Kids, Brad and Angelina

Angelina isn't the only babe causing a stir in India. Maddox, 5, is soaking up the local flavor, and brought his own set of paparazzi along for the journey. The big brother was spotted sporting a new mohawk, featuring blonde highlights and a ponytail. He was also seen wearing some paint on his face and stomach.

9. owwww!!:wtf: i dont like:confused1: :Push: :yucky:

10. ofcourse it is:yes: but it's not good:yucky:

11. fake or not, he still looks like he has had bleach or colour put on his poor little head.
    Not a smart move IMO

12. I think it looks silly too but agree that it's great to allow him to express himself like that!!

13. oh my, i definately don't like his hair...

14. I think it's cute as long as he likes it. If he didn't want it then it's not very nice.

15. :nuts:I like it but then again I'm weird like that. I let my 12 year old express herself. She is in this chain and skull phaze now:shrugs:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice