Madame Menule vs. Pigalle Follies

grtlegs

O.G.
Feb 16, 2009
I have been considering the Madame Menule.....does anyone out there know if it is the same fit(same cut) as the Pigalle Follies except for the bow?.....i.e. is it made on the same last?

It is indeed the same fit. I have the Pigalle Follies 100 in patent leather, suede and lace, all in size 39, except for a lace pair of 2014, which is 38,5. The other lace pair I have is more recent (2016) and I really needed the 39.

I have the Madame Menuele 100 in both burgundy and black velvet in size 39. I really LOVE the velvet and crystal bow. I was amazed they stayed so long available online.

Do you plan on getting the velvet ones or the patent version?

I bought the burgundy velvet ones online at Matches, sometime in december last year I think, and the black burgundy ones in february at the Europe CL online boutique.

Yes, it's the same toe box.

The black patent is available on the christian louboutin web site but my size is sold out...so will continue to watch.....maybe I can fake it for now by clipping a bow onto my Pigalle Follies Black Patent.....

I am still searching...... I think they are no longer made.....so searching the resale sites like eBay and Tradesy...........this looks like it is going the way of the Lucifer bow, another style that I have beeen searching for for years.....had the opportunity to buy the menule last year but hesitated.........same story with the Lucifer bow......many years ago, I had them on my feet at Saks......hesitated and now regret my hesitation......oh well....so it goes.....

I am still searching...... I think they are no longer made.....so searching the resale sites like eBay and Tradesy...........this looks like it is going the way of the Lucifer bow, another style that I have beeen searching for for years.....had the opportunity to buy the menule last year but hesitated.........same story with the Lucifer bow......many years ago, I had them on my feet at Saks......hesitated and now regret my hesitation......oh well....so it goes.....
What about the Madame Menodo? They look to be the same as the Madame Menule?

Yes, I was originally asking if the fit is the same as the pigalle follies, because I have the follies and know my size.... at first, I could only find the menule on line and was hesitant to order not knowing my size and fit.....but since posting, I was able to try them on......for a time, they were in stock at Saks in Beverly Hills here, but since then, they have disappeared......I assume they sold out, so now searching resale sites......have seen the Menudo, and I do like them, but prefer the sparkles of the menule.....

Seems like bows are in this season.....noticed Gianvito rossi has the Kyoto pump which has a side bow as well......