Mad Men - Season 6

Quigs

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
Season 6 begins April 7, 2013 @ 9:00pm

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/article/mad-men-season-6-gets-premiere-date-74291

'Mad Men' Season 6 Gets Premiere Date
Published: January 23, 2013 @ 6:15 am

Lift a highball, television lovers: "Mad Men" will return to screens this April.

The critically adored, relentlessly blogged about, frequently awarded AMC show will kick off a sixth season of alcoholism, infidelity and advertising accounts with a special two-hour premiere.

Will Don cheat on Megan? Did Betty lose the weight? Is Peggy happy at Cutler, Gleason, and Chaough? Will Sally and Glen live happily ever after? Did Kinsey's "Star Trek" episode get picked up?

The answers to all those questions could be revealed on April 7 at 9 p.m. when the series starts up again.

Matthew Weiner, the creator of the series, will write the script and Executive Producer Scott Hornbacher will direct. Hornbacher previously oversaw directing duties on some of the show's more evocative episodes, such as season three's "Wee Small Hours," also known as the one where Sal get fired, and "Far Away Places," or the one where Roger takes LSD.

Following the premiere, “Mad Men” will return to its regular timeslot at 10 p.m. with an episode written by Jonathan Igla and Weiner, and directed by star Jon Hamm.

“To be able to continue exploring the stories of these characters for a sixth season is an amazing opportunity,” Weiner said in a a statement. “We love mining this world and look forward to bringing the audience stories that we hope will continue to both surprise and entertain them.”

For the record: This article originally stated that the premiere episode will premiere on April 14. The second episode of season 6 will air on that date.
Related Wrap Stories

What ever happened to Season 5? I tried to watch it on demand and there were only 3 episodes and then *poof* gone. I think they are reairing Season 4. So confused.....

Season 6 begins April 7, 2013 @ 9:00pm

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/article/mad-men-season-6-gets-premiere-date-74291

'Mad Men' Season 6 Gets Premiere Date
Published: January 23, 2013 @ 6:15 am

Lift a highball, television lovers: "Mad Men" will return to screens this April.

The critically adored, relentlessly blogged about, frequently awarded AMC show will kick off a sixth season of alcoholism, infidelity and advertising accounts with a special two-hour premiere.

Will Don cheat on Megan? Did Betty lose the weight? Is Peggy happy at Cutler, Gleason, and Chaough? Will Sally and Glen live happily ever after? Did Kinsey's "Star Trek" episode get picked up?

The answers to all those questions could be revealed on April 7 at 9 p.m. when the series starts up again.

Matthew Weiner, the creator of the series, will write the script and Executive Producer Scott Hornbacher will direct. Hornbacher previously oversaw directing duties on some of the show's more evocative episodes, such as season three's "Wee Small Hours," also known as the one where Sal get fired, and "Far Away Places," or the one where Roger takes LSD.

Following the premiere, “Mad Men” will return to its regular timeslot at 10 p.m. with an episode written by Jonathan Igla and Weiner, and directed by star Jon Hamm.

“To be able to continue exploring the stories of these characters for a sixth season is an amazing opportunity,” Weiner said in a a statement. “We love mining this world and look forward to bringing the audience stories that we hope will continue to both surprise and entertain them.”

For the record: This article originally stated that the premiere episode will premiere on April 14. The second episode of season 6 will air on that date.
Related Wrap Stories
Thanks for posting. This made my day!!!

I still think this is the best drama on television (not that I watch much TV) even though last season was quite the snooze-fest.

Here's hoping season 6 gets back to the caliber of previous seasons.