Mad Men Limited Edition Collection at Banana Republic

Got a black dress today, totally channeling Joan.
It was 30% off with a coupon and I decided to open an account for another 20% off...so I got it for 50% off! I noticed it wasn't online or I'd post a link.

anyone tried on any of the 2012 spring pieces? i'm not sure i like them.. tried the joan dress but i'm worried about it being a linen mix

not keen on the material, to be honest.. (more pics in my blog)

IMG-20120303-02904-1-1.jpg

I seriously cannot take Banana right now... I want EVERYTHING!!!! I went in there yesterday and bought a few things and had to force myself to walk out. I'm usually a J. Crew girl, but right now, it is Banana all the way!

anyone tried on any of the 2012 spring pieces? i'm not sure i like them.. tried the joan dress but i'm worried about it being a linen mix

not keen on the material, to be honest.. (more pics in my blog)

IMG-20120303-02904-1-1.jpg

This dress looks really great on you. I especially like the neckline and polka dots. I'm not too sure how I feel about it being linen either though. I need to see it and the rest of the collection in person. Until then, I'm going to check out your blog. Thanks for sharing!

I seriously cannot take Banana right now... I want EVERYTHING!!!! I went in there yesterday and bought a few things and had to force myself to walk out. I'm usually a J. Crew girl, but right now, it is Banana all the way!

you must post outfit pictures!

This dress looks really great on you. I especially like the neckline and polka dots. I'm not too sure how I feel about it being linen either though. I need to see it and the rest of the collection in person. Until then, I'm going to check out your blog. Thanks for sharing!

thanks, i'm not sure either. i like the lines, but i'm really not keen on it being linen. i even thought maybe i could starch the thing but that's treading into "that's too much work". hope you like the blog!

Banana has great pieces with the collection, but it would be even better if they chose the proper fabrics. That's been my major turn off.

ITA dc. if they used fabric like j crews super 120s, i wouldn't be debating - it is a 185$ dress in canada too, so it's doubly infuriating that they use cruddy fabrics for this price point.