MAD AS HELL with AsterAlice!

Snugbugnyc

O.G.
Jul 8, 2010
I ordered a bag from AsterAlice that i want to return. The absolutely do not respond to my emails about a return. its as if they are trying to push me past the 7 days so that i wont be able to get a refund. I am so annoyed! ive been writing them for like 4 days and they just dont respond. how do they do business like this with no phone number for customer service?? I dont like the bag and i want my money back. They cant do this to me on purpose right? im supposed to have 7 days after receiving the bag to return it for a refund back to my credit card....so if they dont respond on time, can i not get my money back?? help! IM LIVID! Rats!

I ordered a bag from AsterAlice that i want to return. The absolutely do not respond to my emails about a return. its as if they are trying to push me past the 7 days so that i wont be able to get a refund. I am so annoyed! ive been writing them for like 4 days and they just dont respond. how do they do business like this with no phone number for customer service?? I dont like the bag and i want my money back. They cant do this to me on purpose right? im supposed to have 7 days after receiving the bag to return it for a refund back to my credit card....so if they dont respond on time, can i not get my money back?? help! IM LIVID! Rats!
If they don't respond and itgoes past the seven days you can file a dispute with your cc company just makesure you document everything including all your emails!

Wow, that's frustrating. I've had mixed results dealing with Aster Alice. A couple of times they've responded to email very quickly, like within 1 day. Other times it's taken 3 or 4 days or longer to get a response. Last time I needed to return something, they sent me a return label quickly, but then after they received my return it took over a MONTH for them to refund my money. During this time I emailed them multiple times asking about the status of my return/refund, but never got a specific answer as to why my return hadn't been processed and when I would get my refund. And I often had to wait several days for the email non-answer.

I get the impression they're just really disorganized, so they probably aren't doing it on purpose and will respond eventually. If you've already emailed several times asking for a RMA and return label, at least you have that documentation if it comes to a dispute at some point.

I've seen other people post this kind of problem on AsterAlice's Facebook page, and AA using responds to them immediately, and resolves it the public view. try that, and let us know how it works.

Wow, that's frustrating. I've had mixed results dealing with Aster Alice. A couple of times they've responded to email very quickly, like within 1 day. Other times it's taken 3 or 4 days or longer to get a response. Last time I needed to return something, they sent me a return label quickly, but then after they received my return it took over a MONTH for them to refund my money. During this time I emailed them multiple times asking about the status of my return/refund, but never got a specific answer as to why my return hadn't been processed and when I would get my refund. And I often had to wait several days for the email non-answer.

I get the impression they're just really disorganized, so they probably aren't doing it on purpose and will respond eventually. If you've already emailed several times asking for a RMA and return label, at least you have that documentation if it comes to a dispute at some point.

yea...ok. ive kept my emails. i went ahead and TOTALLY expressed my frustration with them. its as if they dont realize there is any recourse if the dont treat their customers nicely. So annoyed. Listed the bag in the meantime. hope i just sell it!: )

I've seen other people post this kind of problem on AsterAlice's Facebook page, and AA using responds to them immediately, and resolves it the public view. try that, and let us know how it works.

i did go the facebook route. i was not friends with them yet...so i requested that....prolly wont happen now...teehee. but i emailed them on facebook. wish i could have written on their wall. bummer. should have let them accept the friend request first. DUHHHHH!

i wonder if i just tried to exchange if that would go any better. hmmmmmm.

thanks you guys.

yea...ok. ive kept my emails. i went ahead and TOTALLY expressed my frustration with them. its as if they dont realize there is any recourse if the dont treat their customers nicely. So annoyed. Listed the bag in the meantime. hope i just sell it!: )

Yeah, you might be able to sell the bag and get your money back faster than if you return it, based on my experience. :smile:

I totally agree with you on the customer service problem. If they take an unreasonably long time to deal with basic customer service issues, they'll lose business, period. I prefer to shop with small outfits like AA so I've bought from them several times, but my latest experience really soured me on shopping there again.

Yeah, you might be able to sell the bag and get your money back faster than if you return it, based on my experience. :smile:

I totally agree with you on the customer service problem. If they take an unreasonably long time to deal with basic customer service issues, they'll lose business, period. I prefer to shop with small outfits like AA so I've bought from them several times, but my latest experience really soured me on shopping there again.

they finally got back to me after 4 days. they sent me the return label and stuff. they better process that return promptly or im gonna bug out! : )