Macys West Foresta Stock:

Irvine doesn't have it as far as I know... they haven't had anything other than the fumo, notte, and a few spiaggias, piratas, and maybe a couple adios stars in for the LONGEST time... unless it was recently returned

then it would be out the door like that... also the list is usually 2 weeks old :sad: but good luck finding them!

O.O 50% OFF?!!! ahhh i just got my foresta gioco today too...for over retail but it has perfect placement! but WOW so many stores with foresta now! n all within my area....probably all gone now...so random that stores are getting foresta bags

wow thanks for putting that up snapcat..but i guess it looks like all the foresta stellinas are snatched up :Push: i wouldnt mind picking up one for a gift *sigh*

maybe these macy*s don't have it on the floor or something.. maybe they're all somewhere lost in the back rooms... lost and scared :[ lol.

BOOOO @ rude associates who don't bother! >:[

I went to Oakridge mall in search for older prints but no Foresta stellina, I thought snapcat's list stated that they have 2 stellinas. I have asked a very nice SA to check in the stock room but NONE.

The girl in SanFran was particularly rude and unhelpful BTW. If anyone happens by that location and runs into a bubblegum smacking, teenaged sounding girl with hideous grammar please smack her for me? Sigh...

did you get her name?? she sounds like the SA who "assisted" me and my mom. total b!tch, worse SA ever. it's a good thing I didnt get her name because I wouldnt have hesitated for a second to report her :cursing:

I went to Oakridge mall in search for older prints but no Foresta stellina, I thought snapcat's list stated that they have 2 stellinas. I have asked a very nice SA to check in the stock room but NONE.

they must of sold out of foresta stellinas once snapcat posted it here...we got a lot of lurkers here ..:roflmfao: